Free webinar: cyber security in a post-pandemic hybrid working world
Chaired by Jane Deal, Operational Director, IT, The Law Society, two of our directors, Jonathan Ashley and Duncan Austin will discuss the topic of cyber security in a post-pandemic world and ask the question: “where do we go from here?”
Explains Jonathan: “During the webinar we’d like to update members and participants on the following areas of cyber security and look to help and advise with any questions that may arise.”
- what is a Cyber Security Breaches Survey?
- what are the most common types of cyber attacks?
- how often were Cyber Attacks identified?
- financial Impact or Professional Impact
- what can be done to prevent a cyber attack?
- just the essentials! … Budgeting for Cyber Security assurance
The webinar will aim to deliver several important learning objectives too including the provision of:
- a better understanding of the threats to firms, large and small
- an understanding of the implications of suffering a Cyber Attack
- recommended actions that all firms should be following, and the extent some firms are going to ensure they are prepared
- how to achieve Cyber Security assurance
Who should attend?
The webinar is targeted at compliance and risk professionals including COLPs, Directors of Risk, Compliance Managers, COFAs, MLROs, Managing Partners, Senior Partners, Partners, Practice Managers, Directors, Chief Executives, CIO’s, IT Managers, Managers and HR Professionals in law firms and legal businesses.